What to do on Nantucket during the 420 High Holidaze
Nantucket is a small island with strict laws on marijuana use, it’s important to note that any 420-related activities should be done in compliance with local laws and regulations. Do not consume cannabis and drive.
- First Stop: Ack Natural. Stop by the dispensary at 19 Spearhead Drive for the best cannabis (weed, pot, jazz cabbage….whatever you want to call it) you can find on island, or pretty much anywhere. They have a wide selection of Flower, pre-rolls, THC drinks, edibles and concentrates. Plus loads of smoking paraphilia. On your way to Ack Natural, you will go thru the rotary, and if history repeats itself, you will see a man in a weed suit waving to all the people who pass by.
- Enjoy the outdoors: Nantucket is known for its stunning beaches and natural beauty, and there are plenty of opportunities to explore the island’s natural wonders. Rent a bike and take a scenic ride along the island’s many bike paths, or take a hike in the beautiful Nantucket Conservation Foundation’s trails. Maybe do some cold water surfing, you can always check out the surf report from Magic Seaweed on the Ack Natural site.
- Have a picnic: Pack a basket of your favorite snacks and find a quiet spot to enjoy a picnic in the park or on the beach. Remember to clean up after yourself and dispose of any trash properly.
- Head over the Whaling Museum. With just the right about of cannabis and that place comes alive.
- Visit your favorite restaurant. Nantucket is loaded with them. Maybe order some take out from Ackeats.com
- Head out to Cisco Beach and take in the waves and the sunset. And Remember, You can celebrate 420 on 422 because it 420 too.
Remember, it’s important to celebrate 420 responsibly and in compliance with local laws and regulations. Whatever you choose to do on Nantucket, be sure to enjoy the island’s natural beauty and rich culture in a safe and respectful way.