Embracing a “High January”: The Shift from Alcohol to Cannabis
High January, California Sober, Drhigh January. Whatever you call it, try it out for 30 days in 2024.
According to Harvard Medical School, you should follow these steps to have a successful Dry January.
- Find a substitute- I would suggest Ack Natural THC Seltzer, we have four flavors and one is infused with THCv. A compound from the hemp plant that has shown to suppress appetite, give energy and focus.
- Bring drinks or edibles with you to a party. If you are going the edibles route, make sure you bring soda water or some other drink with you to hold as a substitute.
- Bring a friend- Do this with as many friends as possible. It will make it easier.
January often marks the beginning of new resolutions and health-conscious decisions. While many embark on “Dry January,” opting to abstain from alcohol for the month, a new trend is emerging: “High January,” where individuals are substituting alcohol with cannabis. Let’s delve into the benefits of this switch and why it might be worth considering.
Benefits of Dry January
- Healthier Liver: A month without alcohol gives your liver time to repair and rejuvenate.
- Improved Sleep: Alcohol is known to disrupt sleep patterns, so abstaining can lead to better quality rest.
- Mental Clarity: Reducing alcohol intake can clear the fog, leading to improved concentration and mood.
Why Consider Cannabis for High January?
- Reduced Risk of Dependence: Unlike alcohol, cannabis is less likely to lead to dependence or harmful patterns of use for many individuals.
- Variety of Consumption Methods: Cannabis can be consumed in various ways. Ack Natural, Nantucket’s Cannabis offers several options from THC Seltzers, Smoking and Vaping to Edibles, pre rolls, concentrates and more, they offer a personalized experience.
- Potential Medical Benefits: Cannabis is linked to several therapeutic benefits, such as pain relief, anxiety reduction, and improved sleep.
Transitioning to High January
Transitioning from alcohol to cannabis may seem daunting, but it’s about finding what works for you. Here are some tips:
- Start Slow: If you’re new to cannabis, begin with a low dose and understand how your body reacts.
- Consult Professionals: Speak to healthcare providers knowledgeable about cannabis to find the right strain and consumption method.
- Legal Considerations: Ensure you’re aware of the legal status of cannabis in your area and purchase from reputable sources.
How to Embrace High January Responsibly
- Set Clear Intentions: Understand why you’re making the switch and what you hope to achieve.
- Monitor Consumption: Keep track of how much and how often you’re using cannabis.
- Stay Informed: Research the effects, benefits, and potential risks associated with cannabis use.
High January presents an alternative for those looking to reduce alcohol consumption and explore the benefits of cannabis. By understanding the potential advantages and approaching this shift responsibly, individuals can make informed decisions about their health and wellbeing.